Saturday 21 May 2011

my dear friend

His name is jonathan louis saint, was born in Cap Haitien, Haiti.veterinary study in the agricultural university of Havana, Cuba. Also he did a master's degree in food technology at the University of Santiago. Currently, he is manager of quality control of milk in the company Soprole. basic is my friend, actually one of my mentors has decided to become a veterinarian. I admire him because he has broken down many barriers to get where this ahora.First had to leave home in Haiti to study at Cuba.A this we must add the high and the tremendous economic signic effort haiti.Pero study for someone not to be an impediment leads me to be the valedictorian of her generation, with outstanding grades. As always help motivation his family. Also, is remarkable, not only conforms to this. Apply for a scholarship that gave the Cuban university to study in Chile. Postulated 300 people and only selected 5 outstanding students, and among them,. Although, I think, first of all a very good person. It truly humble and not lose the notion that a people but among all, as all. It is indeed a very human, very attached to their beliefs and so far has struggled his family and has brought forward. It is one of the people who not only by coincidence I met her, the truth is that I found the profession who really had to go. 

No comments:

Post a Comment