Thursday 14 April 2011

Hello. I decided to study veterinary medicine between others career such as medicine, engineering because this career is very especial. Is more than a carrer. is a style life, is nature for own lifes. In my view, for us lovers of th animals and nature, is the way to find own true mission in this life.
My most important opinion is we have get together  for maintened  the diversity animal, the welfare animal.
We have get together for maintence the health own pet. Furthermore, this pet they give us happines, in resume the give us welfare ourselves.
I think studying veterinary medicine i can share the passion for animals,  can use the science  to deliver happiness at all my environment .
In addition, since small had  taste by biology, tha nature. I liked hiking near the beach, mountain, the country side.To resume I've always'll be pleased stay very near the nature, glimpse the wonders in own around us.


Now, the election fo the university consisted  basically by the prestige of the university of chile. While this university   does not have facilities for learning my conviction is more stonger than the difficulties

1 comment:

  1. Hello. I decided to study veterinary medicine between others career such as medicine, engineering because this career is very especial. ^ Is more than a SP carrer. is a WO style life, is nature for own WF lifes. In my view, for us lovers of th animals and nature, is the way to find ^ own true mission in this life.
    My most important opinion is we have get together for WF maintened the WO diversity animal, the welfare animal.
    We have get together for maintence the health own pet. Furthermore, this pet they give us SP happines, in resume the give us welfare ourselves.
    I think studying veterinary medicine i can share the passion for animals, can use the science to deliver happiness at all my environment .
    In addition, since small had taste by biology, tha nature. I liked hiking near the beach, mountain, the country side.To resume I've always'll be pleased stay very near the nature, glimpse the wonders in own around us.


    Now, the election fo the university consisted basically by the prestige of the university of chile. While this university does not have facilities for learning my conviction is more stonger than the difficulties

    Ro,
    there you go Rodrigo! well said!
    miss

    ReplyDelete