Monday 30 May 2011

My fascination with anatomy

I've realized throughout the course of anatomy that really fascinatesme. And I say this because I have striven to learn more and more,and good so far I've been relating to different subjects. For this reason I have been delighted this matter, which, however, find itabsurd to memorize names and names without meaning.
But what I think is important for me, this stuff really significant to me, and the main reason is because one of the things I would like to dedicate is surgery.
And that really catches my attention, and that that expertise is based purely on practical knowledge.
Another important reason that causes the taste for anatomy, is that I understood the operation of the animal, and so I'm amazed bysome very simple yet so complex that makes me restless and fullof doubts.
The important thing is to be supplemented anatomy with differentmaterials to integrate and understand, to my understanding, if notcarried to market in this way purely theoretical knowledge iscreated and the dead.

1 comment:

  1. ve realized throughout the course of anatomy that really fascinatesme. And I say this because I have striven to learn more and more,and good so far I've been relating to different subjects. For this reason I have been delighted this matter, which, however, find itabsurd to memorize names and names without meaning.
    But what I think is important for me, this stuff really significant to me, and the main reason is because one of the things I would like to dedicate is surgery.
    CONNECTION And that really catches my attention, and that that expertise is based purely on practical knowledge.
    Another important reason that causes the taste for anatomy, is that I understood the operation of the animal, and so I'm amazed bysome very simple yet so complex that makes me restless and fullof doubts.
    The important thing is to be supplemented anatomy with differentmaterials to integrate and understand, to my understanding, if notcarried to market in this way purely theoretical knowledge iscreated and the dead.

    Ro,,
    good!
    when did you do this blog?
    miss

    ReplyDelete