Thursday 31 March 2011

Hello I`am Rodrigo Leandro, i am student of veterinary medicine. I think than this blog is very important for learning english, furthermore we can practice reading about topic such as animals domestics, dates interesting in the career.
The most important of this acitivity is interaction with other persons; share experience in this career, share experience about care of our pets. This activity is a special opportunity for let us know,share our expectatives in the future world professional.
 I  completely agree than this very pleasent, i will feel very satisfied  deliver my experiences

5 comments:

  1. My dear friend, I am happy for your new experience, want to share your experience with other people.Sincerely Javier Valenzuela.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Rodrigo, I hope you're ☺kay.
    This blog could be an useful tool for know about us and talk too.
    See you in the classroom.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi leandro
    oh! I see that you're a horse lover. I like horse too but they are very big for my xd
    Is very nice your blog
    see you in the college
    bye

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi rodrigo!
    I hope this blog is a lot of learning for all!
    and also that we can meet together a bit more

    Regards

    ReplyDelete
  5. hi ro!
    i'm glad you like it...it will be very helpful
    miss

    ReplyDelete